December 31, 2004

REACTIONS TO MY QE2 #3


This was from SimWil on Cruisecritic:

“Have been waiting with interest to hear how your trip went Gary -pleased to read that you had great time and a dramatic crossing weather-wise.

I agree with your observations about QE2 - a wonderfully unique experience but there are some basic things that could be put right with little or no expense to Cunard.

They really must do something about the public loos - they smelt when I was on my last trip in August-particularly the one by The Pavilion - surely it's a case of regular cleaning - no excuse for that not being done. My next cruise is at the end of July so I will be sniffing around then!”
It seems we all are agreeing on some basics needing sorted…..!!! Posted by Hello

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...