January 20, 2005

MY BLOG CHANCE FOR FAME....


Well, someone is reading my blog it seems!

I got this email from a writer at the UK "Sunday Times" newspaper:

"Dear Gary,

Just read your blog and I'm wondering if you would be willing to share your experience with our readers?

My name is Chris Haslam and I'm a travel writer for the Sunday Times in London. We are investigating reports that the venerable old lady is beginning to show her age and are keen to read passengers first hand accounts of their cruises.

Did you experience any power cuts whilst aboard? How was the plumbing and the A/C? Did you notice any other signs of age and/or disrepair?

I would be delighted to read your comments or call you.

Many thanks,

Chris Haslam
The Sunday Times "

I replied to him - and we shall see...... Posted by Hello

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...