August 16, 2012

All About Cunard Podcast #4: How To Get The Best Fare on Cunard?

The 4th episode of the All About Cunard is now available.

In this Question and Answer Episode, I give my view on the popular question: "How Do I Get The Best Fare on Cunard?". 

The podcast explains how to get the very best deal you can on your Cunard Cruise by looking in depth at 5 top tips around: Alerts; Flexibility; Agents; Total Cost and Auto-Upgrades.

To subscribe to or listen to the podcast:


This podcast is a fan podcast and not an official Cunard podcast.

If you liked this post, please share it on your favourite social media site using the sharing buttons. I would really appreciate it if you Sign up for the eMail Newsletter (Don't miss any future posts!), join my Facebook Page Twitter and/or Subscribe to the Podcast. Thanks

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...