In this News Episode, I talk about the 2014 Cunard World Cruises that have been announced.
In the podcast I discuss each of the routes that the ships (Queen Mary 2, Queen Elizabeth and Queen Victoria) will be taking, and how they differ and who they may appeal to most and why. I also look at what it means if you "pre-register" and how to get the best fare.
Some links of topics I refer to:
- Maps of 2014 World Cruise routes QM2, Queen Elizabeth and Queen Victoria are taking
- Cunard Vantage Fares
- Jane Chadwick of GoCruiseWithJane.co.uk
- Cunard Details of the World Cruises, and link to the electronic brochure
To subscribe to or listen to the podcast:
- On iTunes click here now
- With another podcast catcher click here now
- Or listen to Podcast Episode 5 online now using the player below
This podcast is a fan podcast and not an official Cunard podcast.
If you liked this post, please share it on your favourite social media site using the sharing buttons. I would really appreciate it if you Sign up for the eMail Newsletter (Don't miss any future posts!), join my Facebook Page, Twitter and/or Subscribe to the Podcast. Thanks