August 22, 2012

All About Cunard Podcast #5: Cunard 2014 World Cruises and Voyages

The 5th episode of the All About Cunard is now available.

In this News Episode, I talk about the 2014 Cunard World Cruises that have been announced.

In the podcast I discuss each of the routes that the ships (Queen Mary 2, Queen Elizabeth and Queen Victoria) will be taking, and how they differ and who they may appeal to most and why. I also look at what it means if you "pre-register" and how to get the best fare.

Some links of topics I refer to:


To subscribe to or listen to the podcast:


This podcast is a fan podcast and not an official Cunard podcast.

If you liked this post, please share it on your favourite social media site using the sharing buttons. I would really appreciate it if you Sign up for the eMail Newsletter (Don't miss any future posts!), join my Facebook Page Twitter and/or Subscribe to the Podcast. Thanks

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...