The two of them travelled on the Queen Mary 2 to and from the USA for a month long tour. While on board they also entertained the passengers in a series of shows. This video explains more, especially for non UK blog readers who had probably never heard of Ashleigh and Pudsey.
You do not have to be a famous dog to go on the Queen Mary 2 as they have kennels at the top of the ship, and often there are canine passengers on a Crossing. Worth heading up there if you are on a Crossing if you are a dog fan. You may bump into a famous dog owner.
Dogs usually need to stay up on the kennel area, being exercised up there. Though I believe that Pudsey may have made it to the stateroom...
Read more about taking a dog on the Queen Mary 2:
- Informative blog posting by Pepper In Paris: Taking a Dog on Queen Mary 2.
- To find out more about the policy and what is available read QM2 Pet Policy on Travelling with Pets
- FAQs and many photos about taking dog on QM2 on The Road Unleashed Blog
- We Are Cunard Blog Post About Kennels on QM2
- Costs of taking dogs on QM2 on MoiraCruises Blog
If you liked this post, please share it on your favourite social media site using the sharing buttons. I would really appreciate it if you Sign up for the eMail Newsletter (Don't miss any future posts!), join my Facebook Page, Twitter and/or Subscribe to the Podcast. Thanks